Top Pennsylvania Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
Experience the history of the United States on this guided small-group walking tour around Philadelphia, the birthplace of freedom in America. See Independence Hall, where the Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence (this tour does not enter Independence Hall). Learn about Pennsylvania’s founder, William Penn, and see where George Washington, the first President of the United States, lived. Then check out the galleries and eateries in Old City Philadelphia, America's most historic square mile, followed by a cold beverage at a local establishment.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
See some of Philadelphia's top attractions at a discount with The Philadelphia Pass. Select your choice of three, four, five, or seven activities from a list of options and get direct entrance after you save your pass on your mobile device. Use your pass for touring options such as the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Philadelphia Tour, or for entrance tickets to venues such as the African American Museum or Betsy Ross House. Passes are valid for one year from purchase date and you have 60 consecutive days from first use. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Philadelphia is one of the country’s oldest cities—and its centuries of history also include plenty of ghost tales, spooky stories, and other macabre myths and legends. Meet your costumed guide in Center City, and explore Philadelphia’s historical landmarks after dark. You’ll see the highlights of Old City, Society Hill, and Independence National Historical Park, and will also hear tales of hidden burial grounds, haunted houses, and other dark secrets.
Philadelphia is the birthplace of American democracy — and rich in American history. Discover the historical sites in Philadelphia on this expert-guided, 75-minute walking tour. See where George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin lived and worked. Stop at some of the city’s most iconic landmark locations, like Independence Hall. Visit the Betsy Ross House, where the seamstress is said to have sewn the first American Flag; plus Congress Hall, the original Supreme Court building, the Library Company of Philadelphia, Franklin Court at the Independence National Historical Park and more.
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit 27 of Philadelphia’s top attractions — like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall — on a 1.5-hour loop. Select from a 1- or 2-day pass, then board at any of the 27 stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live on-board commentary. After dinner (own expense), enjoy the city as it’s illuminated for the evening on a ‘Philly by Night Tour.’ Pickup and drop-off from select hotels included.
Return to the American Revolution with this essential bundle of driving and walking tours! Walk in the footsteps of the founding fathers along Boston’s Freedom Trail and in Philadelphia’s historic Old City. Visit the spot where the Boston Tea Party began. Follow the famous battle of Lexington & Concord, where the “shot heard ‘round the world” was fired! Plus, take a trip through Valley Forge, the site where General George Washington’s army faced impossible odds early in the revolution. Within 30 min, we'll send you two things: a unique password and the app. Download the app onto your phone and enter the password. Then download the tour inside. When you arrive, go to the GPS-marked starting point to start the tour. Stick to the tour route & speed limit for the best experience. No expiration — The tour comes with lifetime validity! This isn't an entrance ticket. Check pandemic rules and opening hours before your visit.
Plan out an unforgettable bicycle tour and glamping experience through Pennsylvania and Maryland during this multi-day trip. All of the gear you need, including food, bicycle equipment, and camping equipment is transported with you in a convenient shuttle. Multiple meals are included to help you refuel between rides. Bike between 20-51 miles each day while scoping out the sights around the bike trails.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Pennsylvania?
The best Multi-day Tours in Pennsylvania according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Tours in Pennsylvania are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pennsylvania experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Multi-day Tours in Pennsylvania are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pennsylvania may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Rittenhouse Square Tours & Tickets
- Sesame Place Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Powel House Tours & Tickets
- Knoebels Amusement Resort Tours & Tickets
- Cullari Vineyards and Winery Tours & Tickets
- United States Mint Tours & Tickets
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Reading Terminal Market Tours & Tickets
- Valley Forge National Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of American Jewish History (NMAJH) Tours & Tickets
- Dutch Wonderland Tours & Tickets
- Shriver House Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hersheypark Tours & Tickets
- President's House Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Heinz Field Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Italian Market Tours & Tickets
- One Liberty Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum Tours & Tickets
- Carnegie Science Center Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets