Top Pennsylvania Private Sightseeing Tours
68 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative and personal tour. Would highly recommend. Rick was great. Enjoyed the background stories of the founding of our nation."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great experience! From booking all the way until the end. The tour guides were knowledgeable and our bus driver was also great. I would not hesitate to do this again and recommend highly. Thank you to the Crew for providing such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Lois! She was very knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. We would definitely recommend it. We learned so many things that we never knew before. She even recommended books and other ways for us to learn more about what she told us. All of us loved the tour."
* A traveler said: "George’s deep knowledge and many stories brought Pittsburgh to life for us. We will recommend this tour to our friends!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy app that allows you to visit Gettysburg at your leisure. Can be one or 3 hrs depending on how much you stop."
* A traveler said: "We had a fun day with our guide. If you like American history you will enjoy the stories about this city and its importance to our country."
* A traveler said: "Chef Jacquie was amazing. Her knowledge of food, food history and history of the area made this a wonderful tour. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "Was in Philly for the weekend with some good friends. We decided to do this instead of doing each individual activity. The 90 min tour was great to see so much of Philly in a concise manner. We ate dinner before at Hard Rock Cafe. All in a all a good tour and we sat on top. Bring a sweater."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing, knowledgeable Pittsburgh native with deep family roots!! Knew SO much about about the steel industry as well as Pittsburgh! Such an enjoyable tour! Thank you, George! Hope to see you again!"
* A traveler said: "We did the tour in the evening and finished at sunset in the rain. This added to the experience listening to the ghost encounter at Little Roundtop."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Very much enjoyed mixing the food tasting with some history. There is a LOT of food offered here so be sure to come hungry. Debbie (Debra!) was excellent - very adaptable to our specific interests. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Learning about Abraham Brian’s farm was fascinating. It was not on the recording, however! The audio worked well, otherwise."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Adam was fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a better time. Saw a lot in those six hours. And he dropped us at the market and showed us around"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross’ home and many other historical sites."
* A traveler said: "George is a wonderful person, very knowledgeable and made the experience very fun. He is very jovial and passionate about Pittsburgh history and architecture. We had a great day with him. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. We learned many interesting facts and tidbits about Philadelphia, and Pennsylvania, and their history. We are an elderly group, and would probably would have preferred a tour of about six hours, rather than eight hours, or taken a couple of breaks in the early afternoon to keep us alert. Our tour guide was great."
* A traveler said: "Great self tour with my family. We really enjoyed learning about Pittsburgh and it’s incredible history"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rodin Museum
- Cullari Vineyards and Winery
- Independence National Historical Park
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Carnegie Science Center
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Franklin Court
- Betsy Ross House
- Philadelphia City Hall
- America On Wheels Museum
- Washington Square Park
- AACA Museum, Inc.
- President's House
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum)
- Dolley Todd House
- Second Bank of the United States
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia