Top Pennsylvania Tickets & Passes
21 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did all inclusive with hop on and off tour. Great tour guides pleasant and knowledgeable. Ron was great on the ride to and from the zoo, gave us great tips for our visit. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic!! Very informative and friendly Would definitely recommend Loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Egypt/Africa exhibits were the most interesting, unfortunately two areas of the museum were closed the day we went but great experience nonetheless."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tim was very informative especially about little known historical information . A suggestion would be to have more printed information about what would be seen on the tour. Also someone in our party suggested tour guide wearing a company shirt for a little more professionalism. Loved our guide."
* A traveler said: "Sarah our guide was amazing. I’d come back just to go on a tour again with her. She made it memorable and factual."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "The Italian Market Food Tour was really enjoyable. Chef Jacquie made the experience personal because she had intimate knowledge of the places we visited and the history of the area. We've done many food tours and this one was as good or better than many of them."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "It was my girlfriends birthday and she had a blast. The Tour guy was very professional, very knowledgeable, and he had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and super knowledgeable staff! I love that you can hop on and off as you please and it hits all the main sites."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour! Our Amish hosts were all very sweet. The landscapes were absolutely beautiful. Joe was a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Trip was highly informative and the employees are very polite and friendly. Any questions you have will be answered. We learned about the culture and why Amish believe what they practice daily."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great place to visit before you take a battlefield tour. Gives you a good overview before you actually see the battlefield."
* A traveler said: "Motocicle and mustard. I like the history. I like old car. The museum is very good for all family..."
* A traveler said: "It was so so awesome!!! My son and I came to visit the ‘boat’.... Submarines are never called ships. They are boats...... USS Bacuna. My Dad was ‘Cookie’ on the boat during WWII. The Host and his volunteer partner were very very kind to us. They made the boat come alive. What a wonderful experience. Thank you Independence seaport Museum."
* A traveler said: "I love art galleries but this gallery had a unique concept that is a must see. Great pieces currently on display and staff was accommodating! I do plan to visit again when I am in Pittsburgh!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Philadelphia Academy of Music
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- AACA Museum, Inc.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- South Street
- Camelback Mountain Resort
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Rocky Statue
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Pittsburgh Station Square
- Schuylkill River Trail
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Cathedral of Learning
- Philadelphia Old City Hall
- Mütter Museum
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- Fairmount Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia