Top Activities on the Ground in Pennsylvania
41 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You can feel the passion Tim has about Old City! Bonus: there were some good jokes thrown in the tour. Can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Unification memorial was the highlight and the idiot running in the field with the confederate flag. I think he was just looking for attention"
* A traveler said: "Dave is a spectacular guide...knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the many stories that make the city interesting."
* A traveler said: "Loved it so much fun. 2 hours goes fast we learned later on to review many of the tasks ahead so you find them as you go. We will try and get more involved next time with friends"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Knoebels Amusement Resort
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- New Hall Military Museum
- Society Hill
- Dolley Todd House
- 30th Street Station
- Cathedral of Learning
- Washington Square Park
- Drexel University
- Barnes Foundation
- Amish Farm and House
- Sesame Place Philadelphia
- President's House
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Elfreth's Alley
- Powel House
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Dutch Wonderland
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia