Top Pennsylvania On the Water
18 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "Neal, our tour guide, was excellent!! Knowledgeable, well-spoken, excited about what he was telling us!"
* A traveler said: "I went on the Taste of the Italian Market Food Tour with my mother in law who was visiting. We had a great time! The guide, Chef Jacquie, was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the cheeses a lot and tried a very interesting balsamic vinegar made from pears. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Our guide did a fantastic job of sharing our nation’s history, along with Philadelphia’s rich history. As much as we theater buffs enjoy Hamilton, Miranda left Philly out. So, here is a shout out to the City of Brotherly Love."
* A traveler said: "So glad we did all inclusive with hop on and off tour. Great tour guides pleasant and knowledgeable. Ron was great on the ride to and from the zoo, gave us great tips for our visit. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Lots of historical sites visited and great history provided by tour guide. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "John was very polite, punctual and communicated with me the entire time to ensure we located each other after our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide, Chuck, gave a terrific tour of the 9th Street Italin Market in Philly. He lives there so he knew alot about the places and explained well."
* A traveler said: "The stroll through the peaceful streets lined with mosaic-covered walls was a unique experience. Our guide Shelley provided a relaxed and informative tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff was awesome, just the right mix of 3&4s! This was our first destination and are heading back to do again on our way home! These guys make it as safe as possible!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "Our guide made the most of choppy water and gave us an amazing experience. One of my guests is an avid fisherman and never expects much from guides. He said of the thousands of times he has fished all waters, this was a top 3 experience for sure. That is the best review you can get. An awesome tour guide that is an even better man. We will be back."
Frequently Asked Questions
- New Hall Military Museum
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA)
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- AACA Museum, Inc.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Cullari Vineyards and Winery
- Reading Terminal Market
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Carpenters' Hall
- Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- President's House
- Penn Museum
- Washington Square Park
- Benjamin Franklin’s Grave
- Independence Visitor Center
- Amish Farm and House
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia