Kings Park & Botanic Garden Tours
Perth’s sprawling Kings Park crowns a hilltop of natural bushland on the city’s western border. Taking up 1,000 acres (400.5 hectares) of parklands, botanic gardens and bushland, the park was established in 1872.
Western Australia is known for its superb array of wildflowers and flowering trees, and Kings Park is one of the best places in the state to see them.
Visit during September for the spring wildflower display, or year round to take the elevated Federation Walkway across the treetops.
Take a free guided walk, or follow the signs to see the state’s iconic trees, including karri, jarrah, native Christmas trees and pines. The restaurants, cafes and kiosks in the park offer a range of meals and refreshments to recharge your batteries.
Free buses run to Kings Park from the city center, or you can walk there in around 15 minutes via St. George’s Terrace.
23 Tours and Activities to Experience Kings Park & Botanic Garden
Frequently Asked Questions
- Perth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Kings Park Perth Photo Shoot
- Perth and Fremantle Tour with Optional Swan River Cruise
- Perth Bike Tour - Beautiful Matilda Bay and Kings Park
Things to do near Perth
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Busselton
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Geraldton
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Gili Islands
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria