Top Peru Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Nature and Wildlife
Tours by Duration
Private Sightseeing Tours
Art & Culture
Tickets & Passes
Travel & Transportation Services
5 results | All Peru Tours
Sort by: Featured
The Amazon Jungle can be a daunting place to organize on your own. During this 2-day jungle tour, stay at the Avatar Amazon Lodge in Iquitos, Peru and enjoy included excursions to learn more about the biodiversity and communities of the region. Take a boat ride on the Amazon River, enjoy a zipline adventure in the canopy, visit ab indigenous community and more.
Full city tours, knowing the colonial houses, zoos, Amazonian rescue center, iron house, and museums.
This full-day tour to Paracas from Lima lets you get out of the city and explore one of Peru's natural wonders. Look out for animals like penguins, sea lions, and dolphins in their natural environment, shred dunes on a sandboard, and enjoy a delicious lunch (own expense) paired with wine and pisco. Your tour includes hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel or the port.
Learn about animal rehabilitation efforts in the Amazon and check out rare species such as the Amazonian manatee on this tour of the Amazon Rescue Center. Your guide takes you through the rescue center and explains the rehabilitation process for reptiles, monkeys, birds, and manatees, plus gives you the chance to explore an educational walking trail in the forest at your leisure.
Amazing tour to enjoy a full day from Lima Visit the Ballestas islands and enjoy nature with sea lyons and Humbolt penguins Later visit a unique place the Oasis in Ica and be amazed by the thrilling experience on board of buggy and practice sandbarding Enjoy lunch at the Oasis and return to Lima Our drivers are professionals Local guide Sandbaording instructor This tour is fun
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Peru?
The best Kid-Friendly in Peru according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Peru are taking additional safety precautions?
These Peru experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- ChocoMuseo Cusco Tours & Tickets
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar) Tours & Tickets
- Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata) Tours & Tickets
- Barranco Tours & Tickets
- Indian Market (Mercado Indio) Tours & Tickets
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe Tours & Tickets
- Paseo de las Musas Tours & Tickets
- Santiago de Surco Tours & Tickets
- Túcume (Valley of the Pyramids) Tours & Tickets
- Huanano Falls (Catarata de Huanano) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History Tours & Tickets
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros) Tours & Tickets
- Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas) Tours & Tickets
- Jockey Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Agricultural Terraces of Moray Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos) Tours & Tickets
- Chorrillos Tours & Tickets
- Aguas Calientes Tours & Tickets
- Gocta Waterfalls (Catarata de Gocta) Tours & Tickets
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Pisco
- Things to do in Bolivia
- Things to do in Ecuador
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon