To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Treat yourself to some island therapy on this day trip to Martha’s Vineyard from Providence. You will journey by comfortable coach to the port of New Bedford, where you’ll set off on a scenic morning cruise to the island. Enjoy free time on Martha’s Vineyard to shop, stroll the beach, treat yourself to a fresh seafood lunch, and explore sites like Edgartown Harbor Lighthouse and the gingerbread houses.
Explore a historic American city on a full-day trip to Boston from Providence, RI. Start your day with a scenic rail trip, then visit Boston at your own pace with a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour in a classic trolley that visits all the city’s most historic sites and landmarks. Enjoy a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe then follow the footsteps of revolutionaries on the Freedom Trail; see the USS Constitution in the Boston Harbor and take in the home of the Red Sox at Fenway Park.
This small-group tour of Providence and Newport area will combine the highlights of both cities’ history, architecture, and landscape into one comprehensive and intriguing experience.
In the morning, you will have the opportunity to experience prominent sites and attractions of Providence as well as a narrated driving tour.
In the afternoon, we’ll take you to Newport for a fascinating journey through the Gilded Age.
- Narrated driving tour through the city of Providence while passing multiple points of interest including: Burnside Park, the Old State House, Prospect Terrace Park, and Brown University
- Visit to the Rhode Island State House
- Entrance to the John Brown House Museum
- Cruise ride with the Providence River Boat Co.
- Visit to famous Newport mansions, “The Breakers” and “The Elms”
- Boat ride with the Gansett Cruises Harbor Tour along with a choice of complimentary local refreshments
- Scenic driving tour of Newport
- Entrance to Fort Adams