Quanzhou Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the local professional guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. The city of Quanzhou is renowned for its Opera and its Min Nan music. What is Min Nan music about? You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. Where is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you take lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories there are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of Quanzhou. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is the most famous historical couple in China? How did the more than 2,000-year-old love story of Niulang (cowherd) and Zhinu (weaver) lead to Double Seventh Day, the Chinese Valentine’s Day? A tour especially recommended in the Saint Valentine period!
Quanzhou was once a city of great cultural and religious diversity. It was the starting point of the famous Maritime Silk Road, the largest port city in the entire world, and now a major industrial power point for modern day China. Save time without compromising on experience on this door-to-door private guided tour that covers Quanzhou highlights and local snack experience. See multiple historic highlights of Quanzhou in a day A private tour means direct access to your guide for questions Enjoy local food: Zongzi(Traditional Chinese rice-pudding), Siguotang(Four fruit soup), or Chunjuan(Spring roll) Customize your tour to suit your unique interests
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Together with the professional guide, you will visit the most charming places in the city. The hanging Coffins on Wuyi Mountain are more than 2,000 years old. Why did the locals hang their dead in this way? You will have a chance to explore the city while hearing fascinating facts and legends. What stories are there at the one thousand-year-old Qingjing Mosque? You will be surprised how many stories lay hidden in the streets, buildings, and corners of Quanzhou. Your charming guide will tell you what is special and unique about living in this city. It is perfect for those who are visiting the city for the first time and want to get the most of it!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best tours in Quanzhou?
The best tours in Quanzhou according to Viator travelers are:
What tours in Quanzhou are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quanzhou may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets