Top San Pedro de Atacama Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Pedro de Atacama Tours
Sort by: Featured
Just 15 minutes away from San Pedro de Atacama you will feel that you travel to space in one of the valleys of the driest desert on Earth. This amazing tour in the Moon Valley is unique for its nature, because its famous geological formations are well-known thanks to the wind and the constant floods during centuries that gave this place its name because of its similarity with the moon. On the one hand, this area is a compulsory visit for the ones who want to find vastness in front of their eyes and enjoy the silence among earth, salt, and loneliness. On the other hand, the Amphitheater, the Salt Caverns and the Three Marys are attractions the valley opens for its visitors, showing the preservation of the place and its perfect rock formations which define it with precision and personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in San Pedro de Atacama are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro de Atacama may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Los Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos) Tours & Tickets
- Atacama Desert Tours & Tickets
- Moon Valley (Valle de la Luna) Tours & Tickets
- Toconao Tours & Tickets
- R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets
- Pukara de Quitor Tours & Tickets
- Cejar Lagoon (Laguna Cejar) Tours & Tickets
- Puritama Hot Springs (Termas Baños de Puritama) Tours & Tickets
- Tulor Village Tours & Tickets
- Chaxa Lagoon Tours & Tickets