Calle Las Damas
Calle Las Damas is one of the Colonial Zone’s most picturesque destinations. The cobblestone street—said to be the first ever in the New World—is lined with classic Spanish-style houses and beautiful European churches that are a nod to the city’s ancient past. Travelers can venture back in time as they wander past Fortaleza Ozama, Calle El Conde and Hoeyl Sofitel—the first solar clock on the continent. While the scenic street is worth checking out, visitors agree that the surrounding shops, quiet restaurants and colonial charm make Calle Las Damas.
Calle Las Damas Tours and Activities
Should I book Calle Las Damas tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Calle Las Damas 2021?
What's the best way to experience Calle Las Damas?
- Historical Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- Santo Domingo sunset lights & sounds
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Private Day Tour
Things to do near Santo Domingo
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast