Top South Carolina Outdoor Activities
143 results | All South Carolina Tours
* A traveler said: "This evening carriage tour was one of the highlights of our trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Charleston history and shared some great stories, not fake ghost stories. We had a great time. Highly recommend (and please remember to tip your tour guide)!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "JB was a great guide. He was funny and full of information of the area. The dolphins strand feeding was quite the sight!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob and Victor were awesome! Loved the history tidbits as well as Victor’s humor and friendly experience. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Graham kept us safe & made it fun! He was very knowledgeable & had a good sense of what we were looking for in this experience Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good view of the bay & somewhat adventurous"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Viewing Fort Sumter, going by the Renevel Bridge and seeing dolphins. Captain was very informative and enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Dennis. Very interesting history and anecdotes, both past and current. A great day in Charleston!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was engaging, funny and informative. We had a great time walking through the beautiful streets and alleyways of Charleston and learning all the history."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was a very knowledgeable and entertaining tour guide. Great experience! Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! John knew absolutely everything about Charleston and was so engaging and fun. The food was amazing, and I really felt like I got a great assortment of what the city has to offer. Obviously be prepared for a lot of walking, but it’s definitely well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is definitely worth every bit of what you pay. The tour guide is fantastic, the small group makes conversation fun, and you definitely will not leave hungry! Fantastic food, great variety and fun to try!"
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "COA and Captain Joey made this tour an awesome experience. We would highly recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "We have taken many city tours but this one was one of the best. Dustin, our guide, did a great job of showing us his city. The pace was just right and his insights and humor made this a memorable tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! He new his stuff and can tell he has a passion for the history! No ghosts, but great information"
* A traveler said: "Luke was awesome. Quite a story teller. He was factual but made it so much fun. My husband and I had a great time. Thank you for your time and expertise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Downtown Charleston
- Private Daytime or Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Historic Charleston
- Hard Rock Cafe Myrtle Beach
- Children's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)
- Rose Hill Mansion
- Broadway at the Beach
- Coastal Discovery Museum
- Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- WonderWorks Myrtle Beach
- Drayton Hall
- Center for Birds of Prey
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- Circular Congregational Church
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike
- Grand Strand
- Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- The Battery and White Point Garden
- Folly Beach
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Louisiana