Top Southeast Brazil Beer & Brewery Tours
18 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip, Caio was super responsive before and after the tour. He took us places that I would not be risking going. Explained the history of favelas and answered all the questions we had. After the tour, we kept in touch, and Caio was super helpful. He went above and beyond"
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome!! I can't explain in words how Great Obie was... he was very informative, patient and Kind! We felt more than safe while touring with Obie... we got a chance to meet His Beautiful Mother and Sister! Not only did I find a tour Guide i found a new Brother ✊🏽 Much Love Obie from my wife and I... Keep doing what you're doing im proud of you."
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "Great show! The dance troup was terrific and very entertaining. They even teach you how to dance the samba. We were dancing by the time we left the show. I’d go again and again! P.s. Be sure to include dinner with the show."
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)
- Jardins District
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)
- Ipanema Beach (Praia de Ipanema)
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
- Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)
- Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)
- Long Island (Ilha Comprida)
- Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)
- Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)
- Ski Mountain Park
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)
- AquaRio Aquarium
- Vista Chinesa
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Estádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Ubatuba Aquarium
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia