Top Southeast Brazil Eco Tours
60 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Great show! The dance troup was terrific and very entertaining. They even teach you how to dance the samba. We were dancing by the time we left the show. I’d go again and again! P.s. Be sure to include dinner with the show."
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! My pilot was so kind and made the flight perfect! He made me feel safe and calm. If you want to know what freedom feels like, you must do this!"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo was amazing. He made us laugh and gave us peanuts and took amazing photos of us and kept us safe."
* A traveler said: "Really very good trip! Pedro, the tour guide, is very a kind person. Spend a great time in Andre dos Reies. Even in the end of July, there was sun and hot."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Tijuaca Rainforest, the tour is very relaxed and shows some of the best viewing points for Rio. The tour is lasts for an afternoon and Newton is super knowledgable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The Ecotour was great. The forest was very large and there were many plants. The guide surprised me with snacks. There were plenty of waterfalls!"
* A traveler said: "Jorge and Rodrigo were incredible people. They have completely changed our conception of what food is. This experience is not about finding food as we know it in the forest but rather traveling back in time rediscovering the lost knowledge of what forest can provide. To fully enjoy this experience you’ll need to keep an open mind because during the walk you will be discovering things that are edible and consume them. The experience will vary depending on what you happen to find in the forest. There might be a tour or two on the same day so in this case the early birds definitely get the worms. If you have the chance, ask Jorge for restaurant recommendations. He consults with chefs from Paraty and that can definitely enhances your gastronomic experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our guide Marcello was terrific to say the least!!! He is very knowledgeable on so many subjects,,,,,,both in the Botanical Garden and the Rainforest EcoTour. Great driver too. .Fabulous day and I highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Bernardo was the best tour guide !! Even though I didn't think I could do it at first he kept encouraging me he didn't rush me. It was all worth it the view was breathtaking. Im so happy I did it 😁😁😁"
* A traveler said: "It takes a very special guide to make a tour interesting on a very rainy day & JB managed to accomplish this! The garden is wonderful & JB is very knowledgeable & enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "This tour exceeded my expectation! Great hike to beautiful beaches! I would recommend to anyone who likes to be active on vacation; this is not a “beach day” but a hike day with stops at beaches. Definitely an amazing day! Thank you to our guide who was simply amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Lois my guide was warm and welcoming, instantly put me at ease and was a wealth of information regarding the history of São Paulo and the forests bio system. A great tour would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)
- Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)
- Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)
- Morro Dois Irmaos
- Cassorova Eco Park
- Ibirapuera Park
- Pedra Grande
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)
- Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)
- Enchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)
- Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos)
- Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Samba City (Cidade do Samba)
- Pedra da Gavea
- Long Island (Ilha Comprida)
- Thermas Hot World
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia