Top Southeast Brazil Full-day Tours
275 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoy our tour guide. She is on time and very good with her explanation. We enjoyed her fun personality and energy. We will want to have her again for future tours."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "We spent a beautiful day with Gisela and her driver. Gisela was very informative and took us to most of the beautiful sites of Rio. Our visits to the Christ and the Sugar Loaf were scheduled very early in the morning; therefore, we were able to avoid the long lines and big crowds. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great, highly organized , safe, and fun. Its a great day trip from Rio, and some of the nicest beaches/clearest water I've ever seen."
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "What can I say about this adventure. The tour guide was Simon and was amazing, detailed and punctual which allowed us to be the first group at Cristo Rey! Thank you for everything, amazing trio recommend this tour for breathtaking views with limited people"
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! we hit all the highlights in one day!! very efficient tour. Do not expect to spend lots of time at each stop. But there is enough time to experience everything. I highly recommend this tour to see everything in one day. Very well organized and our guide was fantastic with English and Portuguese."
* A traveler said: "This tour introduced us to Sao Paulo. Bruno was our guide. He knew much about art, architecture and history. He presented it in an interesting way. He was always careful to make sure we were informed and safe. Robert was our driver. He was great! We were lucky to have an extra guide, Lisa, join us for the day. She was delightful and caring. I recommend this tour for anyone visiting Sao Paulo."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome - covered all the main sights in Rio. Philippe was an extremely knowledgeable tour guide, and his English was great. The driver Marcelo navigated all the roads with ease and courtesy, and was always making us laugh : I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "One day tour in Rio with a very nice and competent guide. He let us discover some areas of Rio that we would have never ever visited by ourselves. He always had a nice story for each place we visited. Definitely reccommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Private Tour: Rio's City Essentials including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf
- Full Day City Tour: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Selaron Staircase, Maracanã
- Copacabana Beach (Praia de Copacabana)
- Barra da Tijuca
- Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)
- Sé Cathedral (Catedral da Sé)
- Allianz Parque
- Pepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)
- Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)
- Thermas Hot World
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Hopi Hari
- Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Angra Dos Reis
- Hotel Unique
- Pedra Bonita
- Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)
- Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)
- Pedra da Gavea
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia