Top Southeast Brazil Markets
68 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Simone was such a delight in the kitchen! She is so knowledgeable about Brazilian history and cuisine, we learned lot. We especially loved the appetizers. We'll be making some of these at home."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "What can I say about this adventure. The tour guide was Simon and was amazing, detailed and punctual which allowed us to be the first group at Cristo Rey! Thank you for everything, amazing trio recommend this tour for breathtaking views with limited people"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "This tour introduced us to Sao Paulo. Bruno was our guide. He knew much about art, architecture and history. He presented it in an interesting way. He was always careful to make sure we were informed and safe. Robert was our driver. He was great! We were lucky to have an extra guide, Lisa, join us for the day. She was delightful and caring. I recommend this tour for anyone visiting Sao Paulo."
* A traveler said: "Luis was our guide and he couldn't have possibly done a better or more professional job than he did. He was BY FAR the best person to share as much information about Sao Paulo as we could ever need to learn. Although everything was closed due to the COVID lockdown we were able to still see so much more than I originally thought we'd be able to see. He was personable, friendly, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and did an amazing job of making sure that we got the most out of our time with him. We were even able to visit an indigenous village due to his special relationship with them, as they are closed to almost all tourists during the lockdown. Thank you, Luis, for making our day with you such an incredible and unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "One day tour in Rio with a very nice and competent guide. He let us discover some areas of Rio that we would have never ever visited by ourselves. He always had a nice story for each place we visited. Definitely reccommended!"
* A traveler said: "I can’t imagine how my tour in São Paulo could have been any better. Laura was an absolutely AMAZING tour guide. She was knowledgeable, funny, loving, kind and thoughtful. She made the tour interesting for both adults and children alike and she ensured that we were safe and comfortable. I would give this tour 10 stars instead of 5!!"
* A traveler said: "Enrico was an excellent guide, very knowledgable and pleasent. Took us to the market for an excellent local lunch."
* A traveler said: "The tour I had of São Paulo yesterday was so much more than I could have wished for! I was given an insight into the rich history of the city, the currently political climate of Brazil and took in some hidden sights that I wouldn’t have be able to find on my own. I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very attentive and set up a great driving experience. He also gave us tips for restaurants and bars which were great."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to discover São Paulo! The guide was amazing; took the time to explain everything and stopped for important landmarks. I spent a wonderful afternoon! I would recommend for solo travelers, couples, families or small groups who want to see the city and fully enjoy the vibe!"
* A traveler said: "Lois met us on time and took us the most amazing tour of Sao Paulo. He is very knowledgeable and well connected but above all a lovely enthusiast. He will give you the tour you want and not the bog standard tour. He even found the SP hospital where I was born, which made my day!"
* A traveler said: "4 of us scheduled a 4-hour tour of Sao Paulo with an English speaking guide (who also drove us in his SUV). Enrico was right on time when he picked us up at our hotel and was also helpful in loading/managing our luggage. We were on our way to the airport at the conclusion of the tour. We were very happy with the information he shared and how he worked in all the interests of each person on our group. I would certainly do this again in another city if the guide were as good as Enrico!"
* A traveler said: "Renato is a great tour guide and very flexible. He helped us try local food, directed us to the must see spots, very knowledgeable about Sao Paolo and Brazil, and had us to the airport on time. A very enjoyable day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Boozy 7-Recipe Brazilian Cooking Class
- Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Tijuca Rain Forest Jeep Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Full Day in Rio: Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf, Maracana and Selaron with Lunch
- Best Sights Of Sao Paulo In A 7-Hour Shared Group Tour – Every Weekend
- KidZania Sao Paulo
- Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)
- Angra Dos Reis
- Marapendi Natural Reserve (Parque Natural Municipal de Marapendi)
- Pedra Grande
- Barra da Tijuca
- Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and St. Benedict
- Santa Marta Favela
- Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Long Island (Ilha Comprida)
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)
- Morro Dois Irmaos
- Cosme Velho
- Sono Beach
- Copacabana Beach (Praia de Copacabana)
- Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia