Top Southeast Brazil Night Tours
24 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "Great show! The dance troup was terrific and very entertaining. They even teach you how to dance the samba. We were dancing by the time we left the show. I’d go again and again! P.s. Be sure to include dinner with the show."
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were extremely friendly and I felt safe the entire time. It was also a great way to meet other travelers as well. For the price it was definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "I was in Sao Paulo at a time a bit problematic for the city. With demonstrations and homeless people pretty much everywhere. With all that, Laura, my guide, managed to show me what Sao Paulo has the best! I had such a great time! Laura knows who is who and all the places up and coming."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very enjoyable and relaxing. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We always take this tour every time we come to sao paulo to see the city at night and to experience the night life."
* A traveler said: "The Rio Nightlife tour was hands down the best thing we did on our Brazil trip. We highly advise doing this for one of your first nights in Rio, so you'll know what you want to do for the whole rest of your trip. We got picked up at 7:30 by our tour guide, Rafa, who immediately made us feel comfortable. AND the tour lasted till 4:30 AM, bang for your buck! It was SO cool being able to skip the lines, which are MASSIVE everywhere. Just that alone would make the tour worth it, but on top of that we also learned all about the city from our tour guide which made this tour much more than just partying. Rafa took us to all the best spots, not just the typical tourist ones but we hit those too! For the partiers- absolutely do this! Trying to go out on your own will not get you 1/10th of the experience this will. Despite all the research we did we wouldn't have found, or known how to get to half these places and would have spent much of the night on the lines. We felt safe and comfortable to cut loose the whole time, everything was organized perfectly but not too structured. We're really not tour people by any means. But this one was awesome, something we'll never forget, except for what we were too drunk too, lol. Only suggestion: pace your drinking! You won't want to miss any part of it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)
- Thermas Hot World
- Allianz Parque
- Sao Paulo Zoo (Zoológico de Sao Paulo)
- Estádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)
- Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)
- AquaRio Aquarium
- Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)
- Angra Dos Reis
- Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque
- Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanha)
- Fora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos)
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Ski Mountain Park
- Pedra Grande
- Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)
- Italian Building
- Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)
- Hopi Hari
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia