Top Southeast Brazil Self-guided Tours & Rentals
21 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "This had to be one of the best experiences of my life! My pilot was so kind and made the flight perfect! He made me feel safe and calm. If you want to know what freedom feels like, you must do this!"
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "WONDERFUL - made superb by BRUNO, who exemplified personal service & worked tirelessly to make our RIO Carnival a fabulous experience. Cannot praise Bruno & team enough, & without whom the event would not have taken place. From booking, tickets, to experience, all excellent. A big thank you to you all."
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "The driver met us at the arrivals area and got us to the port with a clean vehicle. Good service."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "The weather was appalling but the tour organiser was excellent and managed to keep us all entertained in very difficult conditions. The boat trip was a wash out through no fault of the organisers who were excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day together with the tourguide Maria Izabel! She is great amd knows a lot about Rio! You can take your time and take photo's when you please. I highly recommend this tour😊 Tom Schaaf, The Netherlands"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! Great customer service, very helpful and incredibly willing to work around my schedule, as crazy as it was! Very nice people and beautiful location for the best pics! One of the highlights of my trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- RioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)
- Walter World
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Trindade Beach (Praia da Trindade)
- Wet 'n’ Wild Water Park
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Sao Paulo Aquarium
- Vista Chinesa
- Pedra da Gavea
- Liberdade (Bairro da Liberdade)
- Pedra Bonita
- Cassorova Eco Park
- Felicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)
- Paraty Bay
- Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)
- Sao Paulo Football Museum (Museu do Futebol)
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
- Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia