Top Southeast Brazil Walking Tours
257 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome!! I can't explain in words how Great Obie was... he was very informative, patient and Kind! We felt more than safe while touring with Obie... we got a chance to meet His Beautiful Mother and Sister! Not only did I find a tour Guide i found a new Brother ✊🏽 Much Love Obie from my wife and I... Keep doing what you're doing im proud of you."
* A traveler said: "Dinner was good, not great! Show was high energy. Samba lesson was a lot of fun! Too bad you couldn’t take photos."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see the other side of beautiful Rio!. Our guide Edmundo was a excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Experience the day to day life of the Brazilian citizen! very informative and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "Awesome Hiking trip with a very good guide. We were fortunate to get a clear view from the top (clear of clouds). The guide was excellent and we felt safe during the whole hike including the section where we used rope gear to climb and descend."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip, Caio was super responsive before and after the tour. He took us places that I would not be risking going. Explained the history of favelas and answered all the questions we had. After the tour, we kept in touch, and Caio was super helpful. He went above and beyond"
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "Karla and Charli are super nice and patience... my friends and I had a great time during the class and the most importan, we learned how to dance samba!!! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our guide Marcello was terrific to say the least!!! He is very knowledgeable on so many subjects,,,,,,both in the Botanical Garden and the Rainforest EcoTour. Great driver too. .Fabulous day and I highly recommend this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Mirante Dona Marta
- Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)
- Ubatuba Aquarium
- Caixa d’Aco Beach
- Santa Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)
- Allianz Parque
- Glória Marina (Marina da Glória)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Imperial Museum
- Vista Chinesa
- Itatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)
- Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)
- Angra Dos Reis
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
- Estádio Municipal Paulo Machado de Carvalho (Pacaembu Stadium)
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia