Top Southeast Brazil Water Tours
112 results | All Southeast Brazil Tours
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "I undertook Skip the Line Christ the Redeemer Admission Ticket. I was given preference during the train ride. It was very nice."
* A traveler said: "It’s amazing tour! Our tour guide, ian did a great job! |He very kind and helpful. definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "Dinner was good, not great! Show was high energy. Samba lesson was a lot of fun! Too bad you couldn’t take photos."
* A traveler said: "Alex was wonderful! Kind and informative too! My ride was easy and he told me all about Rio on the way"
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great, highly organized , safe, and fun. Its a great day trip from Rio, and some of the nicest beaches/clearest water I've ever seen."
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "Travelled to Rio with my 2 year old whilst backpacking around Brazil Argentina and Paraguay, and I couldn’t resist this show. Was not disappointed, absolutely sensational, my little boy loved it as well,"
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The weather was appalling but the tour organiser was excellent and managed to keep us all entertained in very difficult conditions. The boat trip was a wash out through no fault of the organisers who were excellent in every way."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and comfortable boat. Very useful itinerary and stops :) We absolutely loved it. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Really very good trip! Pedro, the tour guide, is very a kind person. Spend a great time in Andre dos Reies. Even in the end of July, there was sun and hot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Prainha Beach
- Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)
- Thermas dos Laranjais
- Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)
- La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)
- Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra
- Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)
- Sao Paulo Museum of Art (MASP)
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Children's City (Cidade da Criança)
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)
- Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)
- Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Morro da Urca
- Copacabana Beach (Praia de Copacabana)
- Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)
- Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)
- Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Montevideo
- Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Salta
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia