Top Tennessee On the Water
27 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome , right weather , right water level , wild .. will repeat everyday , perfect tour guide 👍👍👍 best rafting ever"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, and great guide & team! The whole experience was awesome and Would definitely recommend booking this rafting trip! I will absolutely be back again!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first kayaking experience and it was great! The guides were helpful and did a great job throughout the entire ride."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience with the kids. I felt safe and reassured with all their knowledge. We all had a blast. Our guide was so good too. We all want to do this again"
* A traveler said: "Class 3 & 4 rapids were awesome! Instructor, Clay, was great and the River was beautiful!! We enjoyed the adventure with 1 other couple, so 4 in the raft plus the instructor. We are in our late 40s - 50s & we’re fine with the required athleticism."
* A traveler said: "Dirty mike was super informative and great! Was full of knowledge and helpful! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the first time for all of us. It was a great time and our guide big Steve was wonderful. Will come back to do the upper next time"
* A traveler said: "Ryan was a incredibly knowledgeable about Nashville past and present and he was so entertaining. The tour was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Justin, was fantastic. He did a great job and taught us how to properly taste whiskey. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience with him."
* A traveler said: "My daughters and I took this tour with Jeremiah. He was very friendly and had a good knowledge of the area we toured. The Murals are a very nice and I think more communities should do this. It was great experience to get to try the different flavors of moonshine."
* A traveler said: "Sam was a knowledgeable, amazing guide on the bus. Learned lots. Downtown was ravaged by Covid but the trolley/bus was cool! Jordan made the cruise very memorable and fun. He knew his stuff. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Haley, was an awesome guide, and very experienced, the whole crew was very professional and extremely safe."
* A traveler said: "Michelle Jordan and the people at the welcome center were awesome!!!! They were knowledgeable funny interesting hospitable and respectful."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolute blast. Our guide Aaron aka “Mitch” was GREAT!!!! Lunch was really good. The whole day was so much fun. Would highly recommend it and we will be back"
* A traveler said: "Super fun activity! Quick and easy paddle to get a different perspective of Nashville! Glad we did it in the morning as the temperatures were hot."
* A traveler said: "The experience itself was great! There were some issues with scheduled time and $10 parking that we were not told about but this was Viator’s fault. I suggest booking this experience through the flyboard company itself."
* A traveler said: "Super fun and unique experience! Loved it! Nice and relaxing and a good time to spend floating around with family and meet new people in the small group."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our kayak trip on the Tennessee River with James our tour guide. He shared local history, places to see and great food options. He provided such a relaxing pace that it hardly felt like exercise at all. So appreciated having a trip designed around our desires instead of a routine fast paced tour. James made this a highlight of our Chattanooga vacation. Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Float Trips
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- White Water Rafting
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Johnny Cash Museum Store
- Red Skelton Tribute Theater
- Ryman Auditorium
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- RCA Studio B
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum
- Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Centennial Park
- Handy Park
- NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains
- Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Fontanel Mansion
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario