Are you interested in?
202 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
379 Tours & Activities
174 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kaya Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Expedition to Cape Coast and Elmina Slave Dungeons and Adventure at Kakum Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Expedition to Cape Coast and Elmina Slave Dungeons and Adventure at Kakum Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Expedition to Cape Coast and Elmina Slave Dungeons and Adventure at Kakum Park?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Expedition to Cape Coast and Elmina Slave Dungeons and Adventure at Kakum Park?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 205693P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAccraShore Excursions - Sal4WD Tours - SalSporting Events - SalBus Tours - SalOvernight Tours - SalMulti-day Tours - SalExtreme - SalPorts of Call Tours - SalHistorical Tours - SalShore Excursions - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaBus Tours - Morocco SaharaOvernight Tours - Morocco SaharaMulti-day Tours - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaPorts of Call Tours - Morocco SaharaHistorical Tours - Morocco SaharaShore Excursions - Central Morocco4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoOvernight Tours - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoCategory