Are you interested in?
- See Aix-en-Provence’s top sights and attractions, all in one tour
- A private tour offers the most personalized and flexible experience
- Enjoy a break for tea or coffee in between the sightseeing stops
- Visit Aix’s Old Town, its centuries-old cathedral, and much more
Departure & Return
The Apple Store in Aix-en-Provence is a large glass building on the main roundabout with the fountain in the centre at the start of Cours Mirabeau, the main avenue. Convenient to the old town and also walking distance to the bus and train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OohProvence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you want a custom tour Chris is the best." See review