Explore Holland’s vibrant capital with an Amsterdam and Holland Pass. Enjoy free and discounted admission to top attractions and museums, as well as convenient skip-the-line entry to the Keukenhof Gardens, Madame Tussauds, and the Rijksmuseum.
Amsterdam and Holland sightseeing pass, valid for one month
Get free or discounted fast-track entry to top Amsterdam attractions
Choose from more than 60 museums and attractions throughout Amsterdam, The Hague, and Rotterdam
Enjoy a free shuttle transfer and skip-the-line entry to Keukenhof Gardens
Includes a comprehensive guidebook with maps, information, and itinerary suggestions
Collect your Amsterdam and Holland Pass at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or in central Amsterdam (close to Central Station) and begin exploring the city and its surroundings. Valid for one month, your pass allows you to gain free or discounted entry to more than 60 museums and attractions in Amsterdam and its neighboring cities. Depending on the option selected at booking, enjoy two, four, or six entrance tickets and receive a comprehensive guidebook with every card. Navigate the city with ease using complimentary maps and dine with a discount at various restaurants. Enjoy special offers at more than 100 museums, shops, and restaurants with your Amsterdam and Holland Pass.
Examples of most popular museums, attractions & activities:
• Keukenhof Gardens (gold ticket - fast track entry) • Hermitage Amsterdam (gold ticket) • Van Gogh Museum (2 silver tickets) • Heineken Experience (20% off or 1 gold ticket) • Artis Royal Zoo (10% off or 1 gold ticket) • Amsterdam Maritime Museum (silver ticket) • Rembrandt House (silver ticket) • Museum of the Canals (silver ticket) • Hop-on-Hop-off Bus 24h (silver ticket) • Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Boat 24h (gold ticket) • Hop-on-Hop-off Bus and Boat 48h (gold + silver ticket) • Lovers Canal Cruises (silver ticket) • Amsterdam Walking Tour (gold ticket) • Bike Rental Yellow Bike (silver ticket) • Zaanse Schans Bus day card (silver ticket) • Round-trip transfer from Schiphol Airport to Keukenhof Gardens (transport ticket) • 24-hour public transport card - GVB (silver ticket)Get free or discounted admission at the following museums:
• Hermitage Amsterdam (20% off) • Jewish Cultural Quarter (20% off) • Diamond Museum (50% off) • National Maritime Museum (20% off) • Portuguese Synagogue (25% off) • Rembrandt House Museum (20% off) • Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam (10% off) • Dutch Resistance Museum (20% off) • Amsterdam Historical Museum (25% off) • Amsterdam Tulip Museum (50% off) • Museum Our Lord in the Attic (25% off) • Museum Willet-Holthuysen (25% off) • Oude Kerk (25% off) • De Nieuwe Kerk (20% off) • Museum of Bags and Purses (20% off) • Museum of the Canals | Het Grachtenhuis (25% off) • Allard Pierson Museum (50% off) • Biblical Museum (25% off) • Foam | All About Photography (25% off) • Museum Geelvinck (25% off) • Museum Van Loon (25% off) • Tropenmuseum (10% off) • Frans Hals Museum – Haarlem (25% off) • Teylers Museum – Haarlem (20% off)Get free or discounted admission at the following attractions:
• Heineken Experience (20% off) • Artis Royal Zoo (10% off) • Amsterdam Arena (25% off) • Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot (25% off) • Amsterdam Dungeon (20% off) • Amsterdam IceBar (20% off) • House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience (10% off) • Body Worlds: The Happiness Project (10% off) • Boom Chicago | live comedy show (25% off) • Cheese Tasting by Henri Willig (15% off) • Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam (20% off) • Coster Diamonds • Gassan Diamonds Discounted Sightseeing and Excursions:
• Hop on- Hop off City Sightseeing bus (24 hrs) (20% off) • Hop on- Hop off City Sightseeing bus + boat (24 hrs) (20% off) • Hop on- Hop off City Sightseeing bus + boat (48 hrs) (20% off) • 1-hour Canal Cruise – Lovers Canal Cruises (25% off) • 1-hour Open Boat Tour – Lovers Canal Cruises (20% off) • Candlelight Cruise – Lovers Canal Cruises (20% off) • Dinner Cruise – Lovers Canal Cruises (20% off) • Amsterdam Burger Cruise – Lovers Canal Cruises (20% off) • Amsterdam Pizza Cruise – Lovers Canal Cruises (20% off)Enjoy discounts at the following stores:
• De Bijenkorf Amsterdam (special offer) • Dam Square Souvenirs (10% off) • Gassan Dam Square (special offer) • House of Bols (10% off) • SVNRS (10% off) • Holland Cheese Shop Westermarkt (15% off) • Cheese Factory Voelndam (15% off) • De Kaaskelder (the cheese cellar) (15% off) • The Amsterdam Kaashuise (the Amsterdam cheese house) (15% off) • Cheese & More (Kalverstraat, Leidsestraat, Reguliersbreestraat and Magna Plaza) (15% off)Save on food and drinks at the following restaurants:
The Hollandpass was a great buy. It paid for itself over and over again. Be sure to refer to the book that is provided with the card to ensure that you take advantage of all the discounts. I like that it was good for 30 days. We only used it for 10 days but definitely saved a lot of money.
We have used the Swiss Travel Pass, and it was wonderful. The Amsterdam and Holland Pass didn't seem as useful. Went to the van Gogh Museum. Tickets were free with the pass, but still had to stand in line for about 20 minutes to pick up the free tickets.
The was advertised as skip the line however, that does not work at the Van Gogh museum. You still have to stand on the long line there. Also, did not get any savings with the pass. I bought the medium which included 2 gold and 2 silver passes for 65.90. Without the book, the regular price for the 4 places I used the tickets at was 54.50 Euros, which is approximately 64 with today's exchange rate.
This was a fantastic bargain and so easy to use! My family 5 purchased the large package and I with there were a larger one! We enjoyed museums, tours and even a cheese tasting with our tickets. Plus the discount card was well used for additional activities. Highly recommend.
Most definitely worth the money- even once you exhaust your silver and gold tickets, most places give you a discount on the entry fee. The only one I tried that didn't give said discount was the Van Loon Museum, even though it was on the list.
I booked the large pass with three gold and three silver tickets. Even though we were there for three whole days, there wasn't enough time to get around the variety of attractions. Also, I should have chosen the 'Amsterdam' rather than the Holland Pass. The lack of a travel card for the tram/bus was a big disappointment. If, like us, you are visiting Amsterdam for the weekend, chose the Amsterdam Pass and don't over-estimate how many things you can do. Amsterdam is very accessible and just wandering the streets and people watching is very enjoyable. you won't need to have tickets for everything. If you do, I would recommend Rembrandt's house and the botanical gardens as two things which don't get as much publicity as the Van Gogh or Rijksmuseum.