Are you interested in?
- Take a 75-minute canal tour of Amsterdam in an old wooden captains boat
- Admire the beautiful city and its landmarks as you cruise along
- Enjoy Dutch Gouda cheese and a drink
Departure & Return
NOTE: Departure in front of the Anne Frank House Prinsengracht 263, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All tours are ENGLISH- spoken.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat. Our stewards will assist you with this.
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside :)
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- No bachelor / birthday party groups allowed, please call us for a private boat option
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms