When you’re in Barcelona, simply redeem your voucher for your Barcelona Museum Pass at Barcelona International Airport or one of several locations in the city center.
Each pass consists of a ticket booklet that contains complimentary, skip-the-line entrance tickets to six of Barcelona’s premier museums. The booklet also includes instructions on how and when to use the tickets, the museums' opening hours, transport and contact details, and a wealth of useful insider tips to help you get the most out of your time in Barcelona.
Your pass tickets are valid for 10 days after the date of your first use of the pass, and a full, unused ticket booklet is valid for a full 12 months consecutive months after redemption.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes skip-the-line entrance tickets to the permanent and temporary exhibitions in the following six museums:
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
- The Fundation Joan Miro (Fundació Joan Miró)
- Fundacio Antoni Tapies (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
- Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona)