Are you interested in?
Budapest Danube River Tours
63 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
663 Tours & Activities
1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour of Budapest is one of the easiest ways to get around the city while you’re traveling. Book your 1-, 2-, or 3-day ticket and explore at your own pace. The route stops at many key areas of Budapest, including Heroes’ Square, the Hungarian Parliament Building, St. Stephen’s Basilica, and the Hungarian State Opera House. The bus offers recorded commentary about Budapest's sights in several languages.
- Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Budapest
- Use a sightseeing ticket to see Budapest at your own pace
- See top Budapest attractions including Heroes’ Square, Castle Hill, and Széchenyi Baths
- Listen to captivating audio commentary while on board the open-top sightseeing bus
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated visitor centers
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 - 72 hours
Recorded commentary in 16 languages
1pm Guided Walking Tour departing from Bazilika
1 Hour Danube River Cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - Hungary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "However, it does stop running very early in the evening so chart out your tip before you begin to ensure you are where you need to be at 5PM when the bus stops." See review
- "It is confusing at the bottom of the hill as to which tour company honors the Big Bus passes, so you have to ask before you get in line." See review
- "Rather budget on spending separately to take a day or night boat trip (a night-time boat trip is essential in Budapest)." See review
Product code: 6604BUDHOHO
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Bus Budapest Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1 hour 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffTours & SightseeingBudapestHop on Hop Off - BratislavaHop on Hop Off - SchwechatHop on Hop Off - ViennaCategory
Robert Capa Contemporary Photography CenterHungarian Academy of SciencesKecskemétLake BalatonBudapest Pinball MuseumMuseum of Fine Arts Budapest (Szépmuvészeti Múzeum)Citadella Sándor Palace (Sándor Palota)House of Terror Museum (Terror Háza Múzeum)Fisherman’s Bastion (Halaszbastya)Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden (Fővárosi Állat és Növénykert)St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István Bazilika)Hungarian Heritage House (Budai Vigadó)Gödöllo Royal Palace (Gödölloi Királyi Kastély)EsztergomKazinczy Street SynagoguePalvolgyi Caves (Pálvölgyi Barlang)3D Gallery BudapestHungarian National Museum (Magyar Nemzeti Múzeum)Vigadó Concert Hall (Pesti Vigadó)