Are you interested in?
- Full day trip to the Torres del Praine National Park from El Calafate
- Explore the powerful waterfall at Salto Grande
- Scenic drive through picturesque Patagonian scenery
- Pickup and drop off from most El Calafate hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Proceed to Lago Sarmiento, where you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the lake and the Paine Mountain Range. Stop next on the shore of Laguna Amarga. Here, take a short walk and absorb the natural beauty of this iconic region. Then, wind your way to “Paine Cascade” and indulge in an al-fresco lunch on the shore of the Paine River.
Next, travel to the entrance of the national park, pay your admission fee, and continue on to discover the Larga and Mariposa Lagoons. Then, as you reach Nordenskjöld Lake lookout point, admire the famed Horns of Torres del Paine, before traveling to Salto Grande for views of towering waterfalls and take a brief hike toward Nordenskjöld Lake (subject to weather conditions).
Finally, visit Lago Pehoe for views of Cerro Paine, Almirante Nieto Mount, the Paine “Horns”, French Valley, and Big Paine, before heading back to the border as you're whisked back to your hotel in El Calafate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, date of birth and nationality information MUST be provided at the time of booking for ALL PARTICIPANTS. We are NOT able to confirm the booking until passport information is received. Please write the names EXACTLY as they figure on your passport. If not, you will not be able to cross the border. It is also important that you travel with the SAME passport that you declared in your reservation. If you inform us of an id number, and then you change it, you must inform us before travelling
- You must carry your passport with you on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking
- Infant Seats: Request at the time of booking. It is forbidden to travel with babies or children on a parent's lap
- Some information about border crossing will be provided on your booking confirmation
- We suggest that passengers have travel insurance
- No people with disabling diseases in relation to coordination and motor skills
- No people with overweight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No people who suffer from risk diseases with cardiopathy
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunches are OK, but you have a chance to bring your own food and also buy more food on the way back, at a local Chilean joint." See review
- "They lunch provided was not great - so I’d suggest bringing extra snacks for yourself." See review
- "Overall, it is a lot of work for a couple of hours actually enjoying the hike and gorgeous views." See review