Are you interested in?
- Escape the city for a full-day trekking adventure
- Discover a range of independent or guided trails in El Chalten
- Drive along the famous Route 40 from El Calafate
- Enjoy a boxed lunch along the route
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The first 45 mins is the toughest because you ascend a lot during that time." See review