10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day at Iguaçu National Park and maximize time at one of Brazil’s most popular natural wonders. You can select among activities, including a train ride to the spectacular waterfall of Devil’s Throat. Hike the Cataratas trail and take an inflatable boat up close to the cascades of Iguassu Falls, with hotel transport provided from Foz do Iguaçu.
- Guided day trip to the Brazilian side of Iguaçu National Park by train and Jeep
- Get up-close views of Iguassu Falls on an inflatable boat ride on the river
- Hassle-free tour that’s ideal for nature lovers and adventurers
- Transport conveniently provided from your accommodation in Iguaçu Falls
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Argentine Waterfalls Entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DOCUMENT: all passengers must bring an original Identity Card or a passport to cross the borders, in good condition and not expired. Other documents will not be accepted
- UNDER 18 YEARS OLD: must be accompanied by parents. In the absence is necessary to have a document of judicial authorization. Copies of documents are not accepted, even if they are authenticated!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio.Tours Turismo LTDA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68768P236
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesFoz do Iguacu4WD Tours - South BrazilSporting Events - South BrazilExtreme - South BrazilCategory