Are you interested in?
- One-way transfer from La Aurora International Airport (GUA) in Guatemala City to your hotel in Antigua
- Stress-free transportation
- Door-to-door service
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle with generous legroom
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Just provide your details when you book and your transfer is confirmed instantly. Upon landing, show your voucher to the driver and climb aboard your vehicle. The service is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ensuring there will be someone there waiting for you no matter what time you arrive.
Price is per person, with a minimum requirement of 1 passenger per booking for the morning transfer and a minimum of 2 passengers per booking on the night transfer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per person, with a minimum requirement of 2 passenger per booking for the morning transfer and a minimum of 2 passengers per booking on the night transfer
- Note: this transfer service does not pickup from private residences
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please select your arrival schedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: Guatemala City Airport to Antigua.