Are you interested in?
Maligne Lake Tours
7 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
35 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Jasper National Park is an amazing place to experience nature in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Let a guide take you through some of the best spots for lake and mountain vistas, beside a waterfall, and on a lakeside hike on a forest path. This tour will take you to Maligne Canyon and its mountain waterfalls, disappearing Medicine Lake, and on an interpretive hike beside Maligne Lake.
- Meet at the downtown tour office or get picked up from your hotel
- Your guide will stay on the lookout for wildlife to photograph
- Learn about the history and geology of Jasper National Park
- Enjoy a rest stop at the Maligne Day Lodge (extra cost for food)
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and highly knowledgeable guide
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected locations
Transport by comfortable minibus
Food and drinks (available for purchase at Maligne Lake)
Departure & Return
Departure PointJasper, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta
Traveler pickup is offered
*Hotel pick-up times vary and will be confirmed upon booking.
*Pick-up is also available from vacation rentals within Jasper townsite, please specify the accommodation name and street address.
*If you are staying outside of our pickup area, please specify that you will Meet at our Downtown Jasper location – at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive, Jasper, Alberta, Canada, T0E1E0. All day parking is available in the parking lot.
*Those meeting at the Downtown Jasper should check-in 15 minutes prior to their tour's departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To request complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, please specify which hotel you are staying at. Pickup times vary therefore your exact pick-up time will be confirmed upon booking.
- If you are staying outside of Jasper, please specify Jasper Downtown Location - at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive. Your meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to your trip’s departure time. All-day parking is located in the parking lot.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maligne Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5400P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Jasper Wildlife and Waterfalls Tour with Maligne Lake Hike
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area Tours & TicketsJasper Planetarium Tours & TicketsJasper Discovery Trail Tours & TicketsSunwapta Falls Tours & TicketsMedicine Lake Tours & TicketsJasper SkyTram Tours & TicketsYellowhead Pass Tours & TicketsMiette Hot Springs Tours & TicketsMaligne Canyon Tours & Tickets