Are you interested in?
55 Tours & Activities
143 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
71 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dive deep into the jungle without a trail of strangers in front of you on this private morning hike through Sabah’s Kawang Forest. Trek around two and a half miles around this dense rainforest with a private guide by your side to tell you about the forest and point out animals, birds, and plants native to the region. There’s no need to prep for an intense day, either: this low-intensity walk is accessible to new and experienced hikers alike.
- Look out for waterfalls, caves and other remarkable natural forest features
- Enjoy forest views from the ridgeline: hike to 1500 feet above sea level
- Packed lunch provided to keep your energy up while you’re hiking
- Get to Kawang without any fuss: round-trip transfers from your hotel provided
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch ( Packed Lunch)
Local guide ( English Speaking Guide)
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Hotels in Kota Kinabalu area)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all Kota Kinabalu metro area hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please present and prepared yourself before trekking as listed below: [ ] Quick dry bright colour T-shirt [ ] Three quarter or long quick dry pant [ ] Sport/running or trekking shoe with sock [ ] Cap and Sun glasses [ ] 1.5liter water [ ] Insect repellant [ ] Sunscreen >30spf [ ] Personal 1st aid kit and own medications [ ] Walking Pole [ ] Snacks [ ] Camera [ ] Poncho / Baju hujan [ ] Spare dry cloth(leave in the car) *Please waterproof your items.
- Additional charge for outskirt hotel pick up
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Peak Travel Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 12
See all 12
Product code: 22725P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahBus Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahWalking Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanWalking Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaWalking Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota Kinabalu Wetland CentreGaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformKota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Kota BeludKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Monsopiad Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)