Are you interested in?
Kinabalu National Park Tours
26 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
59 Tours & Activities
83 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit Kinabalu Park on a full-day trip from Kota Kinabalu that’s a great way to experience southeast Asia’s highest peak without the grueling, overnight hike to the summit of Mount Kinabalu. A guided trail hike explores native plants, and you’ll have time to browse the cultural and nature exhibits at Kinabalu Park’s Exhibition Hall before returning to the coast.
- Kinabalu Park UNESCO Site features a wide range of habitats
- Scenic drive winds through Borneo’s jungle interior
- Try local food with an included restaurant lunch
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kota Kinabalu hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop off (city center 1km radius)
Meal as stated (Set Lunch)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Proper hiking shoes, hat / cap, warm jacket, raincoat, personal toiletries etc.
- All entrances are subject to business hour
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kinabalu National Park (World Heritage Site) Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kinabalu National Park (World Heritage Site) Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kinabalu National Park (World Heritage Site) Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kinabalu National Park (World Heritage Site) Tour from Kota Kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P271
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SabahFood Tours - SabahSporting Events - SabahBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahExtreme - SabahMarkets - SabahFull-day Tours - Sabah4WD Tours - SandakanFood Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - SandakanMarkets - SandakanFull-day Tours - Sandakan4WD Tours - Puerto PrincesaFood Tours - Puerto PrincesaSporting Events - Puerto PrincesaBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaExtreme - Puerto PrincesaMarkets - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Monsopiad Cultural VillageTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreKota BeludSignal Hill Observatory PlatformTip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Mari Mari Cultural Village