Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
9 Tours & Activities
On the Water
37 Tours & Activities
55 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Let your adrenaline levels soar during a white-water rafting experience in Kota Kinabalu—considered one of the best places for rafting in Southeast Asia. No previous rafting experience is required to enjoy this adventure, which involves tackling Class III for a mildly exhilarating experience. Plus, hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean that you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- Go rafting on Class III rapids for moderate exhilaration
- Suitable for travelers with no previous rafting experience
- Lunch and all equipment are included for a seamless experience
- Letting someone else drive gives you more time to enjoy the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Kota kinabalu City Hotels)
English speaking river guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied, USD 9 per person
Departure & Return
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun block, Lotion, Towel, Sandal, Extra clothing for change
- 1 Borneo Hotels & Outskirt Hotels Pick up & drop-off additional charges applied. Additional USD 9 per person
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kiulu White Water River Rafting from Kota kinabalu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P274
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKota KinabaluExtreme - SabahRafting - SabahWhite Water Rafting - SabahExtreme - SandakanRafting - SandakanWhite Water Rafting - SandakanExtreme - Puerto PrincesaRafting - Puerto PrincesaWhite Water Rafting - Puerto PrincesaCategory
Mari Mari Cultural VillageKota BeludSapi Island (Pulau Sapi)Kota Kinabalu Wetland CentreManukan Island (Pulau Manukan)Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)Signal Hill Observatory PlatformTunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)Monsopiad Cultural VillageKlias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)