4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience a magical day in Turkey during a private tour to Ephesus and Sirince with an included shopping stop. A friendly private guide will meet you at your hotel and spend the day personally showing you some of the oldest sites in Turkey. Tour the ancient Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, see three world religions come together at the Temple of Artemision and visit the former home of the Virgin Mary. In the city of Selcuk you’ll have the opportunity to shop for local handicrafts including rugs, ceramics and leather. Finally, wander through the traditional village of Sirince before returning to your hotel with your guide.
- A private tour to Ephesus and Sirince with shopping in Selcuk
- Customize the itinerary to suit your preferences
- Visit the ancient city of Ephesus
- Tread in monumental footsteps at the House of Virgin Mary
- Shop for locally made souvenirs in Selcuk
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide an driver
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- kusadasi cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursions in turkey travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus and Sirince Tour with Shopping Time?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus and Sirince Tour with Shopping Time?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus and Sirince Tour with Shopping Time?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ephesus and Sirince Tour with Shopping Time?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 22102P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraShopping Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukShopping Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirShopping Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory