9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the important history of Turkey during this full-day private tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Kusadasi. Your tour will start with a visit to Pamukkale, where you’ll visit the red springs in Karahayit. Next it’s off to Hierapolis to see its famous landmarks including the Necropolis, Frontinius Street and the Temple of Apollon. Finish the visit with a swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool before moving on to the famous Travertines. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the end of your tour before returning to your hotel.
- A full-day private tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Kusadasi
- Bathe in the thermal springs
- Enjoy a delicious Turkish lunch
- Wander through the historical ruins at Hierapolis
- Learn about the region’s unique history from an informative private guide
- Avoid the hassle of waiting with skip the line access
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and driver
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointKusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
- Kusadasi cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursions in turkey travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Tour from Kusadasi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 22102P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory