Are you interested in?
- Half-day bike tour of The Arts District in Los Angeles
- Hear live commentary about the artists, murals, and galleries
- Learn about the history of the district and neighboring Little Tokyo
- Includes use of bike and helmet; easy ride suitable for most people
Departure & Return
We are located at Grand Central Market. Look for our sidewalk signage at the Hill Street entrance to the market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Should know how to ride a bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Handlebar Bike Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms