Are you interested in?
415 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
709 Tours & Activities
Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo) Tours
77 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Mexico City’s celebrated murals on this affordable walking tour through the historic center. With an informative guide leading the way, marvel at incredible works by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, David Alfaro Siqueiros and other Mexican masters. Enrich your experience by gaining insights into the lives of these influential artists and learning about the impact of their work.
- See Mexico City’s famous murals on an art history walking tour
- Follow an informative guide through Mexico’s vibrant capital
- Learn about one of the most important artistic movements of the 20th-century
- Meet at a convenient central location for an easy and affordable outing
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Tickets for the museums
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMetropolitan Church Mexico City, Plaza de la Constitución 803, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Museums could change due to availability
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Estación México
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexican muralism?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexican muralism?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexican muralism?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexican muralism?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19861P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMexico CityWalking Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoArt Tours - Central MexicoWalking Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoArt Tours - TaxcoWalking Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoArt Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)La Feria ChapultepecMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)Inbursa Aquarium Plaza GaribaldiReforma 222Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte)KidZania CuicuilcoMexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)XochimilcoNational Palace (Palacio Nacional)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)IztaccihuatlAngel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)