Are you interested in?
- 10.5-hour trip from Munich to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Travel by luxury coach through the foothills of the Bavarian Alps
- Visit the stunning Linderhof Palace, a 19th-century Bavarian treasure
- Guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle, prized home of King Ludwig II
- Learn about the history, architecture and fairy-tale inspiration of these Bavarian landmarks
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of GALERIA Kaufhof department store, Karlsplatz 21/Stachus. Please be at the departure point 20 minutes prior departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Full proof of vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts is / might be required. Depending on the COIVD-19 infection numbers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear comfy shoes as the walk to the castle is long and steep." See review
- "It is recommended to take shuttles to and from the castle rather than walk to have enough time to observe the surroundings and especially Mary's bridge." See review
- "Do NOT be scared when you see the accompanying picture of the big tour bus and it saying it is a small group tour." See review