Make your way to the Ile de la Cité in the very center of historic Paris to climb aboard a sightseeing boat for a 75-minute cruise. Enjoy the sights from the comfort of a window-facing armchair. Refer to a travel booklet for information on what you're seeing on the banks of the Seine, or simply take in the view.
Pass some of Paris' main attractions on the cruise, including the Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Eiffel Tower. Admire these landmarks illuminated against the night sky.
During the cruise, enjoy a 3-course meal including a foie gras starter, a main course of fish and a pair of desserts. Upgrade your dinner experience to include wine or Champagne.
Your dinner cruise lasts 75 minutes, after which you'll be brought back to the starting point at Ile de la Cité where you'll disembark and continue your evening in Paris.
Please note: The cruise route changes from November to April because of high water levels on the river. During this time, the cruise begins and ends near the Eiffel Tower and passes fewer attractions.
Important Info 2018:
Please note that between September 17th and October 4th the Paris en Scène boat won't run and will be replace by the Tennessee boat. The departure will take place at Port de Javel Haut.
Menus Summers 2018 (menus are subject to change)
Paris en Scene Menu
- Tomato, mozzarella and pesto
- Sliced duck with crushed potatoes
- Salmon pavé with italian spices
- Tartelette aux fruits de saison Seasonal fruits pie
Vegan Menu (reservation only)
- Lentil salad, girolles, artichoke hearts and old-fashioned vegetable soup
- Polenta and wild mushroom cake, seasonal vegetable fricassee, saffron pepper coulis
- Salmon fillet, saffron cream sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetables
- Chicken supreme, mushroom sauce, rice pilaf with seasonal vegetabless