For this summer only, save by booking tickets for two Paris showstoppers, La Nouvelle Eve and the Moulin Rouge, located in the hilltop district of Montmartre. Settle in for a spectacular night of cancan dancing and comedy at the Belle Epoque–inspired La Nouvelle Eve. Pick your date for La Nouvelle Eve show at the time of booking, and select a date for the Moulin Rouge upon your arrival at La Nouvelle Eve. With a drink in hand for each performance, enjoy two unforgettable nights of entertainment.
- Combo evening cabaret at La Nouvelle Eve and Le Moulin Rouge in Paris’ Montmartre district
- Enjoy classic Parisian entertainment at a charming Belle Epoque–style venue
- Watch an exciting mix of modern choreography, comical acts and cancan dancing
- Book an evening show for La Nouvelle Eve and pick up your ticket for a later show at the Moulin Rouge for the same day or the date of your choice
- Moulin Rouge show must be seen within one week of attending La Nouvelle Eve
- This Super Saver is available from July to September
Immerse yourself in a summer of cancan dance and entertainment in the storied district of Montmartre. This Paris Super Saver gives you a ticket to an 8:30pm show at La Nouvelle Eve and an 11pm show at the Moulin Rouge, with a drink included at each venue.
Pick a date for the first show at La Nouvelle Eve now online, and book your second show for the Moulin Rouge upon your arrival at La Nouvelle Eve. La Nouvelle Eve staff, or 'butlers,' will check in with you regarding your preferred dates for the Moulin Rouge show and will provide you with tickets. Please note that you must see the Moulin Rouge performance within seven (7) days after your attendance at La Nouvelle Eve. See below for more info on the shows.
La Nouvelle Eve Cabaret (1.5 Hours):
Travel back in time amid 1920s-style décor while you watch an entertaining mix of classic and modern choreography, admire dazzling costumes, and laugh at comical acts. Clap along if you wish — audience participation is encouraged to add to the lively atmosphere. The performance wraps up with the thrills of the cancan dance.
Le Moulin Rouge Show (2 Hours)
Make your way to the Moulin Rouge, which is within walking distance from the Nouvelle Eve Cabaret, and settle into a comfortable seat to watch Paris’ most popular show. Feel the atmosphere crackle as the curtains reveal an exuberant troupe of showgirls, dancers, and musicians ready to mesmerize their audience.