10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of Europe's best winter landscapes on a 10- to 11-hour hiking tour from Prague. Comfortable round-trip transportation - complete with onboard WiFi - keeps you and your group cozy from beginning to end. Enjoy included entrance and an easy 6km hike at Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, take a boat ride through sandstone formations, and visit Hrensko, Bastei Bridge, and Pravcicka Gate. Break for lunch at a local restaurant which offers numerous options for restricted diets, then continue your winter adventure.
- Enjoy a Czech lunch with various options
- Get complimentary admission to all attractions
- Travel comfortably by all-inclusive transportation
- Experience the exclusivity of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off from any address in Prague.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required to take with you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes for nature walk are recommended
- Small backpack is optional, not necessary
- Duration is only approximate, return to Prague around 6 - 7 p.m.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bohemia Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72192P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPrague4WD Tours - PilsenBus Tours - PilsenSporting Events - PilsenHiking - PilsenNature and Wildlife - PilsenExtreme - PilsenWalking Tours - PilsenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PilsenFull-day Tours - Pilsen4WD Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Karlovy VarySporting Events - Karlovy VaryHiking - Karlovy VaryNature and Wildlife - Karlovy VaryExtreme - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VarySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Karlovy VaryFull-day Tours - Karlovy Vary4WD Tours - DresdenBus Tours - DresdenSporting Events - DresdenHiking - DresdenNature and Wildlife - DresdenExtreme - DresdenWalking Tours - DresdenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - DresdenFull-day Tours - DresdenCategory
Museum KampaPrague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)Historical Building of the National MuseumRepublic Square (Námestí Republiky)Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Kingdom of RailwaysSt. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Zizkov DistrictFranz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)RudolfinumReduta Jazz ClubJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Prague ZooVltava River