3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Peaceful and calm, the winding mangrove forests of the Preciosa Platanares Wildlife Refuge are best enjoyed by kayak. On this tour, quietly paddle through the brackish waters of a large mangrove forest with a guide who shares interesting information about the plants and animals, but knows when to be quiet to increase your chances of seeing more animals in the wild.
- Preciosa Platanares Wildlife Refuge kayak tour
- Guide leads you through the waters and helps you spot more wildlife
- Learn about local plants and animals as you paddle
- Kayaking is a peaceful way to explore the protected mangrove forest
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (maximun 8 plus guide)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalle a Gringolandia, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
Departure time for this tour is ruled by tides, please pay attention to tour departure time per day. Please show up 15 minutes before departure time for register and safety instructions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair, please advice.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Tropicales Golfo Dulce
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32956P1