Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
38 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
76 Tours & Activities
Patagonia Tours from Punta Arenas
0 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the northern part of Tierra del Fuego on a full-day tour from Punta Arenas. Take the ferry to Porvenir and explore the Fernando Cordero Rusque Museum with various exhibits about the history of the area. Then, head to Useless Bay to explore the permanent colony of the world’s second largest penguin, the King Penguin, before heading back to Punta Arenas.
- Explore Tierra del Fuego and its penguins on a full-day tour
- Visit the Fernando Cordero Rusque Museum in Porvenir
- Observe King Penguins in their natural habitat at Useless Bay
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip hotel transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe exit is from the town of Punta Arenas
7:30 a 08:00 AM Pick-up hotel
08:30 Navegation to Tierra del Fuego
Arrival at Porvenir city
Return Details9:00 PM Arrival at Punta Arenas / Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOURS PUNTA ARENAS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31414P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasShore Excursions - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaCategory