2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Hitch on to an underwater board and ride through the ocean on this 2- to 3-hour tour from Recife. Upgrade your tour with an optional barbecue lunch. Multiple tour times available throughout the day.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Fernando de Noronha hotels only)
Professional Tour Guide (English or Portuguese speaking)
Tickets to the Marine National Park. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge) - Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately US $65. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables
- Minimum number of 8 total passengers required to carry out this shared group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please bring towel, soft clothes and sunscreen, Sandals are also recommended
- Dive equipments are not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underwater Boat Hitchhiking with Barbecue Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Underwater Boat Hitchhiking with Barbecue Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Underwater Boat Hitchhiking with Barbecue Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underwater Boat Hitchhiking with Barbecue Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2484P200