Are you interested in?
Christ the Redeemer Statue (Cristo Redentor) Tours
279 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
296 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
844 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a personalized introduction to sprawling Rio de Janeiro on a private, full-day tour that covers the famous beaches, landmarks and cuisine of Brazil's most vibrant city. Skip the stress of getting around on your own and let a private guide whisk you around to highlights like the Christ the Redeemer statue, Tijuca Forest, and the Maracana football stadium. See the famous beaches of Copacabana, ride the Sugar Loaf cable car, dig into lunch at a Brazilian steakhouse, and more.
- Visit natural and cultural highlights including beaches, forests, churches, and sporting arenas
- Stop for lunch at an authentic Brazilian steakhouse
- Ride the Sugar Loaf cable car
- Seamless round-trip transport from your hotel or port
Saved to wishlist!
Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer by train (skip the line access).
Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain.
Private tour guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in the areas of Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Flamengo and Downtown (Centro).
For Barra da Tijuca/ Recreio we provide pick-up for an additional 10 USD per person that must be paid directly to the tour guide on the day of the tour.
- Pier Mauá
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 4 are complimentary as they must sit on the parent’s lap.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants must sit on laps
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- The tour is unavailable on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and Carnival season.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio in One Day Private Tour with skip the line Christ the Redeemer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio in One Day Private Tour with skip the line Christ the Redeemer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio in One Day Private Tour with skip the line Christ the Redeemer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio in One Day Private Tour with skip the line Christ the Redeemer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8753P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteCity Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Rio ScenariumPost Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Red Beach (Praia Vermelha)Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Praca Quinze de NovembroSanta Teresa (Barrio Santa Teresa)Rio Art Museum (Museu de Arte do Rio)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Mirante Dona Marta Chacara do Ceu MuseumNiteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)UrcaRoberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)Pedra da GaveaVista ChinesaRodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)