Vatican Museums and a Culinary Taste of Rome
Price varies by group size
- A VIP guided tour of the Vatican Museums, with skip-the-line access and Campo de’ Fiori visit
- Listen to detailed explanations of the masterworks on display from your own private guide
- Bypass the crowds and enter St. Peter’s Basilica through your own private passageway
- Browse local food stalls in Rome’s most popular outdoor market and shop like a true Roman
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility
- Photography is allowed, except in the Sistine Chapel
- St Peter's Basilica is a church and the Vatican can choose to close it without warning for religious functions. If this occurs you will spend longer with your guide in the Vatican Museums.
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance tickets
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: the Vatican tour on wheelchair will take more time than the usual, so please contact us in order to create a customized itinerary for you
- Please note: in some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself in your arms, due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be adapted to an accessible itinerary if you contact us. Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Barcelona Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vatican Museums and a Culinary Taste of Rome.