Your dinner cruise on the Tiber River in Rome departs from Sant’Angelo Bridge. After boarding, enjoy a welcome cocktail and a selection of canapés as the boat slips away from the dock and takes off along the water.
Admire views of the Rome cityscape, including attractions like Castel Sant’Angelo, the Palace of Justice and St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City, as you relax at your table either on the deck or in the lower saloon, depending on the weather conditions. Live music plays while you dine on four courses of Italian dishes served by the onboard wait staff (see the Itinerary for a sample menu). Dinner ends with mineral water and coffee before the boat returns to the original starting point.
• Potato cake with cream cheese, artichokes and Provençal tomatoes
• Potato flan and chickpeas served with rosemary-flavored cod fish mousse
• Mille-feuille potatoes and ham with salad leaves and parsley pestoSecond course:
• Lasagne with summer vegetables and mozzarella
• Crêpes with grouper fish and radicchio (Italian chicory)
• Gnocchi with taleggio cheese, zucchini and speck (juniper-flavored ham)Third course:
• Beef with basil pesto and citrus zucchini au gratin (baked with cheese)
• Sea bream fillet marinated in orange and served with rosemary potatoes
• Sliced chicken marinated in lemon and served with mini-pizzas topped with eggplant, tomato and mozzarellaDessert:
• Dessert of the day
• Fresh fruit
Please note: Vegetarian, gluten-free and children's options are available. All menus are subject to change without notice.