Meet for your 3-hour dinner cruise on the San Francisco Bay at Pier 3 in the Embarcadero before 3pm. Your ship boards at 3pm sharp, so you don’t want to be late. The actual cruise takes off at 3:30pm.
Step aboard your boat into an embellished winter-wonderland atmosphere, complete with holiday decorations and a DJ spinning Christmas tunes. Sip on a welcome glass of Champagne as you spend time with friends or family or mingle with new friends.
During the cruise, enjoy a buffet-style meal, which includes many of your favorite Christmas dishes. From honey-maple ham to breaded stuffing and candied yams, there’s a wide array of food to pick from. Plus all drinks, except alcoholic beverages, are included. Although, you can purchase alcoholic drinks if you’d like (own expense).
Your tour ends at about 6:30pm when your cruise ship arrives back at Pier 3.
For a whole list of buffet food, see the Itinerary below.
• Mixed Green Salad, Blue Cheese, Glazed Walnuts, Heirloom Apples, and Cider Vinaigrette
• Spinach Salad, Red Onions, Mushrooms, Crumbled Bacon, Feta Cheese, and Red Wine Vinaigrette
• Seasonal FruitsEntrée Selections
• Honey-Maple Glazed Ham
• Prime Rib, Horseradish Cream, and Au Jus
• Butternut Squash Ravioli, Sage Butter Cream Sauce
• Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
• Herbed Bread Stuffing
• Baked Candied Yams with Orange Butter
• Sautéed Green Beans
• Assorted Breads
• Apple Golden Raisin Bread Pudding
• Festive Holiday Cookies